Each day we have a choice on what we put our mind to. And what we put our mind to is where we put our action to! So how are you going to spend this year? You’ve got one life, so stop wasting time! Focus on the things you really need to do. Do you need ideas or focus? Check out this ‘smart’ list and I say, let’s get moving on this positive list!
20 Really ‘Smart’ Things You Need To Focus On This Year
- Putting time on the calendar just for you.
- At the beginning of each day, focus on what you are grateful for in life.
- Don’t stress the small stuff. Remembering you are too blessed to be stressed.
- Cutting yourself some slack. Not being a perfectionist. Just striving for excellence.
- Putting together a to-accomplish list each day and as you complete each task, rewarding yourself along the way.
- Reading something inspirational each day.
- Surrounding yourself with the best people who inspire you in life.
- Exercising at least a little each day. If you can, get it done first thing in the morning so you’ll feel healthy and strong the rest of the day.
- Just being yourself. Not living for anyone else. At the end of the day, knowing that life is about YOU being happy.
- Only spending what you can afford in cash. And putting some money away each paycheck.
- Committing to learning and growing each day.
- Doing less multi-tasking and putting more focus on one thing at a time and excelling at it.
- Delegating things in your life that is wasting your precious time.
- Eliminating activities in your life that drain you. Focusing on activities that really fuel you!
- Being comfortable in saying ‘no’ to requests for your time in order to say YES to your own life.
- Not taking yourself too seriously. Be able to laugh at yourself.
- Knowing when it’s time to put the work away. Spend quality time with your loved ones.
- Doing random things for the people you love. Because you realize, today is the only day promised to you.
- Standing up tall and being proud of who you are; imperfections and all.
- Doing those things in life that you are scared to do. Proving to yourself that you are strong and CAN do them.
I would love to hear which ones on the list resonate with you, that you are going to focus on this year! And let me know what you would add! What really ‘smart’ things are you going to focus on this year? -Cynthia
Contact Cynthia today to schedule your free consultation to see how she can best help you SOAR in your personal and professional life! [email protected]
This article was originally shared on http://lifeloveandmusic.net Check out their fantastic website today!