We are different..but at the same time we are all the same. We are unique in our wants and needs but we all want happiness and fulfillment in our lives. How many times do you hear of stories of people that have great happiness and success and you wish you could have something similar? Or have you been the person that you had a great idea or wanted to do something in life and either someone took an idea of yours or someone else grabbed the opportunity as you were sitting still thinking about it? Stop holding back, stop wishing about what you want thinking it may just come to you. You need to go for what you want and there are so many reasons why.
5 Reasons You Have to Go For What You Want in Life
- You Only Live Once! If not now, when are you going to go for it? We have one life. We all know of lives cut short way to young. Don’t be that person that had so much talent and wasted it because you didn’t just go for it!
- What Do You Have to Lose? If you have not gone for what you want, what are you afraid of? Are you scared to make a mistake? Do you not have the confidence that you can do what you want? Don’t have the resources? That is no reason not to go for it. You just need more support and planning and resources. The most successful people have made many mistakes in their lives. I love this quote from Michael Jordan “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed”.
- Challenges in Life Make You Stronger We have all said this at one time or another to someone. It’s true! I believe this to be true that nothing in life is easy, but when you get through the challenges in life, it makes you an even stronger person. Don’t be afraid to go for what you want in life. There is nothing you can’t handle.
- You’ll be Happy! Not much more needs to be said on this right? =) Who wants to spend their life being miserable? You know when you are at your happiest. Imagine being like that all the time! I think that’s enough reason to go for what you want.
- You’ll Never Have Any Regrets Who wants to look back on life, saying the “what if’s” or “I should have”. Again, we all know people that wasted their life over things that were not making them happy. Eliminate what is draining you, develop your action plan, put it in place, never give up and be a “Yes I Can” person.
Let there be no alternative in life than to go for what you want. You will not regret it!! What is it that you want in your life? I want to hear from you 😉 ~The SmartChic