One of the things I always say, is that motivation starts within; you have to take ownership for your life and take positive actions forward every single day on your goals if you want to live your best life. No one is going to do it for you. And as a business owner, it is going to be tough work many times to stay motivated and get everything you need to get done completed. So definitely you need to have that internal drive to not only want something, but to really go after it and get it.
Although so much has to be done on your own, I do believe in order to live your most successful and happiest life you really should have an awesome inner circle. We are in need of connection. The key is to have quality connections. I totally believe that alone you can do a lot but with an amazing inner circle of people you can accomplish so much.
So when I talk about having an amazing inner circle, let me make something very clear. I do not believe that you should be concerned with the quantity of people around you. Focus on the quality of people you surround yourself with.
So why is it important to have a great inner circle? It’s really important to have a high quality inner circle for the following reasons:
6 Reasons to Have a Strong Inner Circle of People
- Support – I believe 100% that we all need great support. During the high and low times in this journey of life. When you have people in your inner circle that are of super high quality, they will be there for you to celebrate with you and to give you a hand when you need it the most.
- Inspiration – I don’t believe you can ever get enough inspiration in your life. The absolute BEST people that you should surround yourself with are those that fire you up and keep you laser focused on the important things in life!
- Masterminding – In business, it’s absolutely awesome to have other like-minded entrepreneurs getting together and masterminding ideas. We can all learn from each other. Together we are stronger!
- Friendship – There is nothing like great friendships! Remember, it doesn’t matter how many people you have in your inner circle, the key is to have people with the highest integrity in your circle.
- Resources – From time to time, you are going to need great resources for your personal and professional life. The best referrals are from those you know very well. High quality people are going to recommend other awesome people. So design a rockstar inner circle and have high quality resources for yourself and others.
- Collaboration – In business, when the situation is right, it’s awesome to collaborate with other high quality people. If you have a high quality inner circle of people, if they are business owners, it’s great to partner up and accomplish great things together.
Do you have a high quality inner circle of people around you or do you need one? What qualities do you feel a strong inner circle should have? Do you resonate with the ones listed above and do you have anything to add? I would love to hear from you!
Cynthia helps you step into your personal and professional greatness with laser-focused strategies and really smart tips. She gives you kick-butt motivation and awesome strategies for you to take positive actions forward each day. Commit to being mentored by Cynthia today! www.smartchic.me
Also, Cynthia would love to speak at your next conference or retreat! She delivers powerful, laser focused, impactful presentations! Connect with her today!