We all want great happiness in life. Life is definitely a work in progress and we need to be open to learning and growing through it. During our journey, we often find things about ourselves that we want to change. Wanting to make positive change is a beautiful thing, but wanting it is not enough. Based on my experiences of going through major changes personally and professionally throughout my life, there are 7 laser focused things that you must be willing to do for real, positive change to occur. I describe them below!
7 Things You MUST Be Willing To Do For REAL Change In Your Life
- You Need To Have a No Excuses Commitment – If you are looking to make a major change in your life, one of the things you absolutely must be willing to do, is have a ‘no excuses commitment’. There are going to be a lot of challenges that are going to come your way when you are going for change. If you don’t stay laser focused, you’ll find yourself distracted and either get discouraged or perhaps stop going for your goals. Make the commitment to let absolutely nothing get in your way to staying committed to going for your goals. Make no excuses.
- We Need To Identify What Is Not Working – When you are making big changes in your life, one of the things that you need to identify are the things that are not working in your life. It can be activities that are emotionally draining you. If you are in business, it can be services or products that no longer benefit you. Or it can be a relationship that is emotionally draining that is affecting your life. So important to regularly look at that, then take the next step which is next on this list.
- Have To Remove What Is Not Working – Now that you have identified what is not working for you anymore, here comes the real commitment; to actually remove what is not working for you! This is probably one of the most difficult things to do, but one of the most important things to do when making important changes in your life..
- You Have To Care Less About What Others Think – As you are going for your goals in your life, part of being laser focused is that you really do have to care less about what others think about your decision. You have to learn to trust your gut, believe in yourself and have confidence in your decision. And remember to surround yourself with only those that support you, inspire you and lift you way up.
- You Have To Put Self Care on Top Of The List – Change is exciting but it can also be very stressful. You have to make sure especially during times of change that you put your self care on top of your priority list. Be sure to exercise and eat well and remember to get sleep!
- You Need to Identify The Laser Focused Tools You Need – As you are going through changes in your life, be sure to get the right tools for yourself. Whether it’s training or an organizational tool, it will make your life that much better. As you go through life, you will realize that you definitely don’t know everything. The thing is, you want to make sure to get the right tools for yourself, so be sure to do your due diligence!
- You Need to Get the Support You Need – Probably one of the most important things you need during change in your life is an absolutely awesome support system. Do not go through things alone. Alone you can do a lot, but with an amazing inner circle anything is possible. And believe me during big changes in your life, you are going to need people to lean on!
I would love to hear which of the 7 things above most resonate with you! Have you recently used one or more of these? Would you add anything to these? Can’t wait to hear from you!
Cynthia helps you step into your personal and professional greatness with laser-focused strategies and really smart tips. She is definitely not about ‘the fluff’. It is a no-excuse zone with her! She gives you kick-butt motivation and awesome strategies for you to take positive actions forward each day. Commit to being mentored by Cynthia today! www.smartchic.me