Happy Spring to you! With the beautiful temperatures we’ve been having out West, everyone here has gotten spring fever in getting all types of projects done at their homes. As I was cleaning out my garage yesterday, I was thinking about how we might have other types of “clutter” in our life, things that might be bogging us down, holding us back. Perhaps it’s time to declutter a number of areas in your life.
- Do you have friends or family that stress you out and/or make your life more complicated than it should be?
- Do you have too many things on your plate that you have little to no time for yourself?
- Have you procrastinated way too long in doing something that needs to be done?
- Do you have too many belongings, things that you haven’t used in years?
- Are you living in the past, not letting go of things, so you can move on to a better future?
What better time than spring to declutter not only your closets but all other areas of your life that need it. Simplify your life. So you can be all that you can be. What do you need to declutter from your life? ~The SmartChic 😉