Through life experience, you get to realize how much the little things in life provide so much happiness and how the little things are actually the big things, memories that stay with you. One of the small things in life that means so much to me are good quotes. I absolutely love them! An awesome quote gets me thinking, gets me revved for the day, definitely pushes me to accomplish my goals that much quicker! There are hundreds upon hundreds of quotes that I love, but I thought I would share some of my favorites that make me happy and motivate me!
Quotes that are Motivating, Inspiring and Positive!!
- “Don’t wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you’ve got to make yourself.” -Alice Walker
- “There is only one success – to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
- “Stop searching. Happiness is right next to you.” Anonymous
- “Happiness depends on our ourselves” – Aristotle
- “Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing, and love what you are doing”. -Brian Tracy
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The soul should always stand ajar. Ready to welcome the ecstatic experience”. – Emily Dickenson
- “Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you. -Oprah Winfrey”
- “As you become more clear about who you really are, you’ll be better able to decide what is best for you – the first time around”. -Oprah Winfrey
- “If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.”~ Henry David Thoreau
“Dream as if you’ll live forever… live as if you’ll die today. “~ James Dean
- “Dream your dreams with open eyes and make them come true.” ~ T. E. Lawrence
- “You’ve got to follow your passion. You’ve got to figure out what it is you love–who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
Which one of the quotes above do you like the best? What are your absolute favorite quotes? Let’s inspire each other to go for the life we want and deserve! I want to hear from you! ~The SmartChic